“Absolutely everything I know about being a Digital Nomad in Chiang Mai in the one place!”
Enrol Today and Join over 100 members
Enrol now for only $27 $15
Your purchase is covered by my 30-day money-back guarantee
Famous for being the #1 digital nomad destination in the world, this small city in the north of Thailand has been my home for 6 months of 2016. You may have heard the hype. Chiang Mai has…
- Beautiful Weather
- Delicious but Inexpensive food
- Amazingly Affordable Cost of Living
- An Incredible Digital Nomad Community, and
- World-Class Internet and Coworking Spaces
It’s no wonder that more and more digital entrepreneurs and professionals are flocking here from all over the globe!
But, for newbies coming to Chiang Mai, there are a number of things you need to know and this is where My Complete Guide to Chiang Mai for Digital Nomads comes in….
Section 1: Planning
- Best Times to Plan Your Trip
- Thailand VISA Options for Digital Nomads
- Booking Flights and Accommodation
- Vaccinations and Health Insurance
Section 2: Arrival
- What to Do When you Arrive at The Airport
- Getting Around (Transport Options)
- How to Find an Apartment and Know Where to Stay
- My Top Food Recommendations and How to Eat Cheap
- Coworking Spaces and Cafes
- How to Meet People and Make Friends
Section 3: Extras
- How to Extend your Stay in The Kingdom
- Where to Work Out
- How to Top Up your SIM Card
- My Advice for Learning Thai
- What to Bring with You Before you Leave Home
- Things to Do Outside of Work
I’ve put a lot of work into making this the most comprehensive video guide out there for being a digital nomad in Chiang Mai but just in case the content isn’t enough, I’ve included a comments section below each lesson for you ask questions.
Here’s What You Get
- Premium video content presented with Maps, Diagrams and Other Visual Aids
- Transcripts and Document Resources
- Discussion Forums on each video
Enrol Today and Get Instant Access
Enrol now for only $27 $15
$15 one-time fee, nothing more to pay, 30 day money back guarantee
30 day 100% money-back guarantee
If you are unhappy with your purchase for whatever reason, email firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate no-questions asked refund.
What members are saying…
The video guide is excellent. It was perfect timing for me as I’m planning to go to Chiang Mai in Nov. Thanks for doing it!
Thanks for putting this guide together. I’m planning to travel to Chiang Mai in mid November and it’s an excellent source of information to see what to prepare for.
I thought the guide was well thought out and provided valuable content without added filler. It was great to see information laid out that way without feeling like it dragged on. Every bit felt like useful information for our move out there.
The parts I have seen so far of the videoguide and the ability to ask questions are great! This is my first time in Chiang Mai and also my first time in south east Asia, so its a really good help for me. On a scale from 1-10 I give you 15! 🙂
I just want to say THANK YOU. Your course has provided me with valuable I-need-to-know information and inner peace. Thanks for creating it.